Expo

 Dear art lovers,

 Welcome to the beginning of 2024 – the starting point of a new journey and for me personally the beginning of an unknown adventure, which invites us all to witness, experience and make meaning of the world around us.

Personally, I have been deeply affected by a tragedy, which will give this journey a special charge and meaning. As I continue to draw inspiration from the tragedy of the association, my works promise both reflection and a harbinger of exciting new creations.


The new year starts with various exhibitions.

Next week, from January 19-21, I will participate in the art weekend 'The New Artists' in Namur with a small selection of my works.

And in the first weekend of May, May 5-6, I will participate in Atelier in Beeld for the first time.
Maybe our paths will cross there. The new artist exhibition January 19-20-21, 2024 Salle de L'Arsenal Atelier in beeld May 5-6 https://www.atelierinbeeld.be/nl/artist/geert-heirbaut

19-20 May: Kunstroute Denderleeuw


Read more - Dive into the Archive

Show more